Company Fundraising with The Pap Corps
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Pap Corps, your company can really make a difference! Inspire your employees by giving them the opportunity to support a great cause while helping us raise funds for cancer research. Listed below are few ways that you can support our organization including:
Hosting a Company-wide Fundraiser
By hosting a fundraising event, you can increase employee engagement and awareness while helping us reach our goal of A World Without Cancer.
Ideas For Company Fundraisers
- Jeans Day: Employees pay a small fee to wear jeans to work on a specific day.
- Balloon Pop Off: Fill up a large space in your office with balloons and let your employees pop them for a prize! Write down the prizes on little pieces of paper and slip them inside each balloon. As employees pop the balloons, they will reveal their winnings. You can charge a small participation fee, blow a horn, and let the ‘popping’ race begin! This is a great activity to do on ‘bring your kid to work day.’
- Company Concert: If there are staff members who are musically talented, perhaps they could play a small concert for employees and their families to attend. Charge a small fee for admission.
- Karaoke Night: You can hold this event several times during the year. Employees and/or family members pay a small admission fee and compete in fun karaoke competitions. You can also serve snacks and drinks. Perhaps you can invite local sports stars and prominent figures to compete, which will bring even more publicity to your event.
- Company Picnic and Raffle: Everyone can bring one item to create a great, varied meal for a fun-filled company picnic. Employees and their families can purchase raffle tickets to try to win fun prizes. You can also set up fun events, like relay races, an egg toss, pie-eating contests, or other activities to increase participation and make it a great time for all.
- Office Olympics: Organize fun challenges using office furniture and supplies. Everything from office chair raises and paperclip pick-up (using pens and pencils) to stapling and filing contests. Set the timer for a few minutes and remind everyone that points are given for accuracy. Charge an entry fee to participate and let co-workers support/sponsor participants. Teams can be formed too.
- Office Treasure Hunt: Set up an intriguing treasure hunt within the company. Employees participate by paying an entry fee, so they can join in on the excitement. Find a location where you can do the event, and hide coins, small items, and other “treasures” that employees and their families can hunt for. There are several variations to this type of theme such as scavenger hunts, creating puzzles to solve, and so forth. Be creative!
- Funniest Photo Contest: Employees can bring in their most hilarious photos of themselves to participate in a humorous photo contest. You can place each photo on a bulletin board in the lunchroom with a collection can under each one. Others can vote on their favorite photo by placing a donation in the can. At the end of each day, collect and tally donations. Announce who’s in the lead and get people motivated. At the end of the event, add up the totals and announce the winner, who will receive a special plaque, trophy, or other amusing prize.
- Guess Whose Pet Photo Contest: Similar to the above. However, use photos of pets and a list of the owners. Have employees match the pet to the owner. Collect votes to raise money.
Your office is not limited to the fundraising opportunities above. Don’t be afraid to get creative with your ideas.
Sponsoring an Event
Raise money for cancer research by sponsoring a Pap Corps event. We hold numerous events every year, and there are many sponsorship opportunities for businesses. Sponsoring an event will give your organization exposure to over 20,000 Pap Corps members.
Corporate gift matching is an excellent way to support The Pap Corps. Match your employees’ gifts and help us fund research at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Please fill out the form below to request more information about company fundraising opportunities and one of our staff members will get in touch with you shortly.
For a Glossary of Fundraising terms click here.