The Pap Corps offers a wide variety of ways for individuals and organizations to donate beyond membership and events:
- Donor Wall: One-time gift in honor of or in memory of someone special will be remembered forever with an inscription on The Donor Wall at Sylvester at Deerfield Beach.
- Levels of Giving: A gift can be pledged over multiple years when you join one of the Levels of Giving Societies. Your commitment to cancer research is recognized with an inscription on one of the beautiful Levels of Giving walls (located at the UM Sylvester Fox Research Building at the Miami campus, or at UM Sylvester Deerfield Beach.
- Matching Gifts: Corporate matching gift programs are charitable giving programs where a company matches an employee’s donation to The Pap Corps. Sometimes, the company will give double or even triple the amount of the original donation!
- Foundations: Established by family members, members of the community, and corporations for the purpose of distributing their funds to charitable organizations. We work with foundations to receive and channel funds in accordance to their wishes.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts are excellent vehicles for benefiting your favorite charitable organization while minimizing federal and state taxes and increasing the possibilities for effective distribution of your assets. Planned giving makes it possible for you to make a significant gift that you may not have been able to make during your lifetime.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these programs, please email email@example.com and someone will get back to you shortly to explain and set up the appropriate program for you.
Together, we can make a difference to help find a cure for cancer!